- Wanderlust Spanish agrees to provide Spanish courses with experienced and trained teachers for students. Wanderlust Spanish is not liable for any damage resulting from or compensation related to incorrect or withheld information received from the student at the point of booking.
Terms & Conditions
- These terms & conditions apply from the moment the student has submitted and completed the Wanderlust Spanish booking form.
- Long-term discounts are applicable when the weeks are booked and paid for together.
- Wanderlust Spanish may change course structure and timetables at its discretion without notification. The student is entitled to a refund of tuition fees for those courses that Wanderlust Spanish is not able to provide.
- For cancellations received 14 days or more in advance of the program start date, Wanderlust Spanish will refund fees received in full.
- For any cancellation received less than 14 days in advance of the program start date, there is no refund for the course.
- Final payments must be received in full before enterr the class.
- Wanderlust Spanish will close for public holidays and class time will not be made up fully so students should account for holidays when booking their program.
- For weeks with one holiday, group courses make up 2 hours of missed lessons.
- For weeks with two holidays, group courses make up 6 hours of missed lessons and the 30-lesson group course will also receive 2 additional private lessons as compensation.
- Individual lessons during holidays will be rescheduled.
Level of Spanish
- If a student does not have the minimum level of Spanish required to follow a specific course, as determined by the Wanderlust Spanish placement test, Wanderlust Spanish reserves the right to move the student to a course that is appropriate for their level.
- Wanderlust Spanish will not be liable for any failure to comply with obligations (and therefore shall not be required to pay compensation) if the failure is accompanied by any cause beyond Wanderlust Spanish’s reasonable control; nor shall Wanderlust Spanish be responsible for any costs incurred by or on behalf of the student as a result of any such case. Such causes shall include but are not limited to fire, flood, war, riot, embargo, organized labor stoppage, unusually adverse weather conditions, acts of civil or military authorities, acts of terrorism, acts of god, pandemics, etc.
- Wanderlust Spanish will not be held liable for loss, damage, or injury to persons or property. Wanderlust Spanish will not be liable in the event that any service contracted to be supplied by Wanderlust Spanish becomes impossible to supply for any reason or any cause outside the control of Wanderlust Spanish.
- Wanderlust Spanish may take promotional photographs of students. If students do not wish to participate, Wanderlust Spanish will respect their wishes if Wanderlust Spanish has been notified.